Current Obsessions: By Candlelight – Remodelista
We’re putting our feet up after the holiday and enjoying a long weekend in. A few things we’re noting:
- Introducing our 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Guide—including special offers for Remodelista readers.
- The Lost Kitchen in Freedom, Maine, is hosting its first-ever online makers market this weekend, with vintage finds plus ceramics, kitchen cloths, tapers, and more by some of our favorite Maine makers. It goes through tomorrow (Sunday) night at 8 p.m.—take a look before items sell out.
- And we’re admiring Revival’s new collection of tablewares, with finds from Marrakech, Nagaland, and Morocco.
- Virtual watch: The Noguchi Museum’s awards night, in celebration of architect Sir David Adjaye OBE and artist Cai Guo-Qiang—and the official naming of the block between Isamu Noguchi’s former studio in Queens, NY, and the museum as Isamu Noguchi Way.
- Fan is keeping an eye on this puzzle auction via 107-year-old general store M. Crow Company.
Margot is listening to the Regenerative Real Estate podcast by environmentalist firm Latitude Realty, with an education, Margot says, on topics like greywater and “deep green architecture.”
- And don’t forget to enter to win $250 from small-batch, sustainable-minded housewares co. Obakki; enter here before tomorrow (Sunday) at midnight.