Current Obsessions: Pale and Interesting
- Our friends at The Modern House have launched a podcast; co-founder Matt Gibberd invites guests from the worlds of design, architecture, and the creative industries to share their top three favorite homes. First up: Cereal Magazine founder Rosa Parks.
- Paul Rudolph fans take note: A nearly exact partially furnished replica of the Walker Guest House by Paul Rudolph will be sold in situ in Palm Springs, California, in conjunction with Palm Springs Modernism Week. Go to Heritage Auctions for info.
- This is disturbing news for anyone who cares about design and architecture.
- UK charity Art Fund is launching a fundraising campaign to save filmmaker Derek Jarman’s Prospect Cottage in Dungeness, England. (Until midnight on February 10th, a supporter will be matching every donation made online, pound for pound.)
- What to do in the garden in February.
- Think like a greengrocer.