Current Obsessions: Autumnal Light – Remodelista
- Spotted on T Magazine: Smallhold, the first (and only) organic mushroom farm in NYC. Among the display-worthy offerings: everything from pink oysters to lion’s manes. Smallhold installs front-of-house “mini-farms,” where restaurants like Mission Chinese and Bunker Vietnamese grow their own fungi.
- Margot has been listening to the Trace Material podcast, from the Parsons Healthy Materials Lab, about the history and wonders of hemp as a building material and more.
- Two new design books we’re looking forward to: Golden Light: The Interior Design of Nickey Kehoe,
by LA designers Todd Nickey and Amy Kehoe. For a signed copy, go to Nickey Kehoe.
- And Decors Barbares: The Enchanting Interiors of Nathalie Farman-Farma, features the layered, lushly patterned interiors of Nathalie Farman-Farma, the London-based designer and proprietor of textile design studio Décors Barbares.
- Margot notes that the National Trust for Historic Preservation has just released the 2020 list of America’s 11 Most Endangered Historic Places.
- Japanese designer Sonya Park of Art & Sciences has teamed up with Perfumer H on the most elegant Mask First Aid Kit we’ve seen yet.